Free Zone Interior Design License
In Dubai`s creative space and booming real-estate industry, we have many talented interior designers around. Interior Design has a certain glamour to it all. And, for those who have a natural aptitude towards the arts and design, this may indeed be a perfect career choice. The nice thing about this particular career is that it is one that is achievable at any age and at any stage in life. If you are looking at saving on costs and looking at setting up your interior design consultancy through a Free Zone, here are some regulations that you should be aware of, before setting up your interior design license.
The business activity is referred among the Free Zone Authorities as an Interior Design Consultancy and it allows you to set up a firm that prepares landscaping, drawings, and designs for residential, commercial and retail buildings, hotels and offices.
Permissible activities shall only and strictly include:
1. Space planning.
2. Concept designing.
3. Interior architecture and designing.
Non-permissible activities shall include but shall not be limited to:
1. Sponsored staff to work outside the Dubai Creative Clusters.
2. Providing turnkey solutions i.e. implementation of the plans/drawings.
3. Displaying products of suppliers/vendors on the premises.
4. Exterior / Interior architectural drawings of buildings for construction purpose.
5. Supply of furniture and fixtures.
If you are considering importing some furniture or items as part of your concept designs you will not be allocated or be eligible to obtain a customs code for import under this license.
If you are looking for a more flexible Event Management License, please contact one of our consultants or a free consultation on a more flexible option.